July 13-16, 2015 – Orlando, Florida
Driven by the Spirit to settle for nothing less than being wholly His, General Conference 2015 will empower local Free Methodist churches to engage the world with all God desires for them.
During these four days together you’ll discover ways to allow the nine strategies of the FMCUSA to transform your local church. You’ll get to hear of and share in real-life success stories of growing churches and the Kingdom of God. Together, we’ll gain a clear vision of what the Lord would do in his Church. You’ll also network with our bishops and church leaders from around the world. Your children will also have their own curriculum and events, providing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow their appreciate for ministry.
And did we mention it’s in Orlando? So bring your family and stay a few extra days to enjoy Orlando’s theme parks and attractions.
- WHERE: The Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Fla.
- WHEN: July 13-16, 2015.
- COST: Registration is just $99 for the entire event ($149 for elected delegates and vendors) through 01/31/2015 (Early Bird Pricing).
- LODGING: Suites are $112 per night (maximum occupancy 4 adults/2 children).
- MEALS: Meals are not included in the registration or lodging prices, however, there are many options available in all price ranges at the Caribe Royale and within walking distance. Click here to view options.
- EVENT LUNCHEONS, DINNERS & RECEPTIONS: Schedule and reservation information will be published at a later date.