Brooke Hills Free Methodist Church Children’s Ministry Director/Pastor
Description of the position:
• This person will oversee the direction of our Children’s Ministries: Nursery through 6th grade
• Provide vision for Children’s Ministry
• Establish caring relationships with all students
• Recruit, train and shepherd volunteer teams with diverse gifts and personalities
• Select curriculum for all Children’s Ministries
• Maintain and build Kingdom Kids Sunday morning program
• Develop strong connections with parents, local schools and leaders from other community churches
• Plan, administer and track the Children’s Ministries’ budget
• Seek to creatively integrate Children’s Ministries into all phases of the church
• Other duties as discussed and developed in concert with the lead pastor
• A deep and growing personal faith in Jesus Christ, a teachable spirit, healthy family life
• A love for children, a passion to help children of all ages discover Jesus through worship and Scripture
• Passion for evangelism and outreach, specifically to children, personally and at the ministry level
• Capable of creating and executing a long term vision for BHFMC student ministries
• Familiar with how to create and lead teams
• Willing to work closely with the BHFMC pastoral staff in areas of collaboration and planning for the fulfilling of the church’s overall mission.
• Self motivated leader with a strong work ethic, willing to take instruction and follow through on projects
• An engaging teacher, with a strong Biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with the doctrine of the Free Methodist Church
• Loving students toward discipleship
• Compelling students toward evangelism
• Leading students into worship
• Continuing to grow in your own spiritual walk with the Lord
• Supporting the lead pastor in the overall administration of the local Kingdom work
• Attending services and staff meetings on a weekly basis
Please contact Pastor Bryce Grieco at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office at 304-737-0186
This is a part time position for a layperson or pastor with amount of work hours based upon the applicant’s availability.
Pay could range between $15,000 to $25,000 based upon applicant’s level of experience in ministry.
Brooke Hills is located in the northern panhandle of West Virginia, only a 50 minute drive from Pittsburgh, PA. BHFMC is a vision driven, healthy, vibrant church with average weekly attendance between 200 and 275.
When intend to close accepting applications as of October 1st, 2017