As a church we are committed to having an engaging and life transforming children’s youth ministry in order to fuel and empower next generation faith. Our new Children’s and Youth Director will be expected to be a passionate leader who will oversee the spiritual formation of our children and high school students and support or Church’s mission by connecting students and families to Jesus in our community and beyond.
– Work with the Lead Pastor and the Children and Youth Ministry Teams to organize and resource the ministries.
– Develop and implement a curriculum sequence plan.
– Partnering with others in creating a deepening culture of outreach to and discipling of students in the way of Jesus.
– Plan and oversee special events.
– Updating bulletins, electronic media, and other means to communicate the activities of the Children and Youth Ministries.
– A personal apprentice to Jesus who habitually practices the way of Jesus. (Knowing Jesus, following Jesus, and becoming like Jesus).
– The ideal team player posses the following virtues:
-Love – knowing that caring and compassion always win and will help lives be transformed.
– Humility – having a lack of excessive ego; focusing more on the leaders and culture that they are developing (the Kingdom of God), than themselves.
– Wisdom – not just intellectually smart but inner personally smart about others. They understand the dynamics of a group of people and how to say and do things and have a positive outcome on those around them.
– Hunger – has a strong work ethic; always looking for more to accomplish; committed to going above and beyond what is required for the cause of Christ.
This is a part time position/ 20 hours per week.
Please send your resume to Pastor Bill Moull at email@example.com / 810.701.2088
We intend to close this posting and no longer receive applications as of Saturday, June 30, 2018.