We are hiring a part-time children’s ministry leader to start a new ministry. Compensation package includes parsonage, appliances and utilities. Additional compensation may be available based on training and experience.
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare curriculum for each program.
– Create environments, activities and programming that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
– Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
– Maintain a strategy for reaching and welcoming new children and families to our congregation.
– Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, etc…
– Promote and support Kids Camp at Heartland Christian Camp.
More information and application can be found here: http://nccfmc.org/?subpages/ChurchStaffing.shtml
Marion FMC is located in a residential area with lots of families. Marion is a growing community and the Marion/Cedar Rapids metropolitan area has a population of over 188,000. Marion / Cedar Rapids offers over 100 parks and greenspaces, nature trails, five golf courses, 3 disc golf courses, arts/festivals and two of Iowa’s best public schools. Local employers include Rockwell Collins, Transamerica, Nordstrom, Quaker Oats, General Mills, Whirlpool, Honeywell etc.
We intend to close this posting and no longer receive applications as of
Saturday, December 1, 2018