Department: Board of Bishops
Reports to: Director of Ministerial Development & Credentialing
FLSA/Salary Classification: Part time (20 hours)
The Ministerial Development & Credentialing (MD&C) Assistant will support the Director of Ministerial Development & Credential (MD&C) with administrative and clerical responsibilities.
The MD&C Assistant shall be responsible for activities listed below as determined by the Director of MD&C and the Board of Bishops and will coordinate with the appropriate department staff for the fulfillment of these responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Data entry of Credentialing Candidate online HUB applications
• Data entry of grades to Candidate files both online and paper
• Maintaining and filing of Candidate records
• Assist with hospitality of MD&C events
• Process expense reports
• Tracking data and graphing patterns and trends
• Answering phone calls and following up where needed
• Processing mail and correspondence, email and paper
• Consistently maintain a positive customer service image and attitude
• Represent MD&C as needed at various events
• Other duties and projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND DEMONSTRATED ABILITIES/SKILLS
• Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Publisher
• Individual should be knowledgeable in handling people in a variety of situations
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision,
• Maintain confidentiality
• Strong customer service/people skills, with a willingness to serve
Exposure to the Free Methodist Church, the process of higher education, and speaking Spanish a plus.
The MD&C Assistant shall have other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Regularly required to talk, hear, see, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
Regular interaction with other employees and guests. The noise level in the work environment is usually low. Limited travel may be required.
Interested individuals should submit an online application at: http://fmcusa.org/hr/employment-application including a resume and statement of faith.