Children’s Ministries Resources
A group of Children’s Ministries Directors from the Midwest met over two days at the World Ministries Center in August 2016 to help our denomination better understand the needs of our people working at the front lines of children’s ministry. Out of that meeting, came a list of deliverables we’re now working to provide. One of those was a website where those engaged in children’s ministry can turn for resources and networking. And thus this page. We’ll be adding more resources regularly. And if there’s something you need that isn’t here, email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.
We’ve also built a Facebook page for Free Methodists working in children’s ministry to share what’s working and what they need. It’s a closed page, so you’ll need to let us know you’d like to join the group by requesting access.
EASY GUIDES TO CHILDREN’S CURRICULUM
Choose either of the formats below for reviews and
recommendations to help you decide which curriculum is
perfect for your children’s ministry.
- Kids Volunteer Handbook
- Church References Form
- Volunteer Process
- Servant Covenant
- Reference Response Information Request
- Permission for Ministry Position for Minors
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Engaging Youth and Young Adults in Your Church
- Application for Children’s Ministry Volunteers
- The Ouch Report
- Basic Safety & Security
- Reducing the risk of sexual abuse
- Children’s and Youth Ministries Policy
- Kids in the Kingdom, A church membership course for kids from 7 to 11