Part-time Youth Pastor
· Prayer Oriented Life, Solid Biblical Foundation and World View, Community Minded
· Called specifically to reach, grow and develop youth with passion and energy
· Prepare future leaders, grades 7-12, to launch into adulthood with a firm foundation in Christ
· Help youth identify and follow their God-given purpose
· Integrate into the “simple church” model: Belong-Grow-Thrive-Serve-Celebrate
· Invest in the youth (future leaders), their families and friends
· Develop volunteers for Youth Ministry
· Provide opportunities for youth to engage in Acts 1:8 ministry for local, regional, and global impact
We are a healthy, vibrant and growing church, looking to hire a part-time youth pastor. Average weekly attendance is 300 to 350.
Position is 20 – 25 hours per week. We will help applicant find other part-time work in the area.
Please respond by email to email@example.com
When intend to close this posting and no longer receive applications on Saturday, July 15, 2017