Online giving for Free Methodist Church – USA, is undergoing an extreme makeover and we are excited. For the past 18 months, the denomination has been streamlining our business systems to be more accurate, effective and efficient. The new online giving site, called FM Connect, will be released this fall. It’s currently in a beta test mode. Check back here for updates on the status of the transition, post comments below, and prepare for a state-of-the-art online giving tool for the denomination.
How The Transition Will Work
The current online giving system, Missions Connect, will still be live and linked from the new FMCUSA Web site. After the new online giving system, FM Connect, is finished being tested, it will deploy in the fall. You will be informed about the changes and can stay up to date on the progress on this page.
Features for FM Connect
Missionary Giving Page:
- Linked from fmcusa.org missionary page.
- Provides one-time or recurring gift options.
- Can add multiple designations to single gift.
- Can choose from multiple designations related to country (Country Support, Extra Mile Projects, and Missionary Support).
- Includes historical giving
- Includes current giving
- Presents all giving types (Country Support, Missionary Support, & Extra Mile Projects)
FM Connect Profile Page:
- Single Sign-On.
- Self-service updating of user information.
- Additional Resources will be rolled out over time. Updates will be posted to let you know what you can expect as we expand this great tool for the Kingdom.